Posting online reviews is easy. We’re good at it. Especially to express our frustrations or vice versa if everything ended up much better than expected.
Post a review of a supplier even when nothing special happened and everything runs how it should run.
That is definitely worth a positive comment!
You help other consumers with it, that’s for sure. But a small, startup business will be excited with your nice comment.
Where can you post reviews about your suppliers?
- On Google itself
- On the supplier’s website or on the product’s page
- On the supplier’s Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, …)
- On your own Social Media
- On Tripadvisor, booking.com, ….
- Resto, Foursquare, test-aankoop
- Trustpilot, Kiyoh, Feedbackcompany, Klantenvertellen,
These online reviews made me laugh